Google PageRank

A very good news for all bloggers and website owners. Google PageRank has been updated in June 2011 for the second time in this year. HackTutors got back its PR while it was 0 before. Now its PR 3.



While I was checking page rank of my other existing blog, I found all of my blogspot blog got very good page rank. Here are some blog that has got good result:


DigitalBunch.com : PR 2 (Before 0)
Digital Bunch Forums : PR1 (Before 0)

Not only these but I suprized when I checked the page rank of my Blogger Template Demo blogs. If you don't believe then check yourself for the following blogs:

Platinum Template Demo Blog : PR 3
Thesis Template Demo Blog : PR 1
Flash News Template Demo Blog : PR 2
Social Eyes Template Demo Blog : PR 1

Of course I didn't spent even 1 second to build links for these demo blogs. However, it got good quality links on the websites which linked backed to this blog for Blogger template demo.

Whats your page rank for your blog?

Post a Comment

Masukkan Komentar Anda disini !